>Shutdown ur pc faster
if u want to shutdown ur pc faster or slower:
when u start run and then write regedit
left kick on control and u will find WaitToKillServiceTimeout.
dobbel kick on WaitToKillServiceTimeout.
in WaitToKillServiceTimeout its 20000 it means 20 secunds...if u want to shudown windos faster then get the numbers smaller, like 10000 or 5000 (10 sec or 5 sec) or if u want to shutdown longer writ 50000 (50sec)
>Make your IE go as fast as Firefox
1. click start > run
2. type regedit > enter
3. browse folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\m*cro$oft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Internet
4. right click @ windows right > New > DWORD
5. type MaxConnectionsPerServer > u can set value (the more higher the no, the more good speed u get, eg : 95) by right clicking on MaxConnectionPerServer >Modify.
6. create another DWORD >type MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server
7. then put a high value as mentioned above
8. then, restart IE ... ur finished.